Pallet Rack End Protector
In warehouses, pallet rack damage is a major WH&S issue. The Verge Rack-PROtm barrier is a robust guard designed to protect assets against costly forklift impacts. Pallet racking is often supporting many tonnes of product on uprights not designed to take hits by fork-lifts, so even low speed collisions can cause structural damage that is both costly to repair and dangerous to the lives of workers. Protecting these uprights is of vital importance to avoid potential disasters. Replacing pallet racking and inventory due to avoidable damage is very costly, therefore by preventing such damage means significant long-term savings.
Rack-PRO is manufactured from heavy steel plate and bolted to the warehouse floor independent of the racking, thus isolating any impact from the structural members of the racking system. Verge Rack-PRO being modular, has low replacement costs. If it gets damaged you only need to replace the damaged part saving you up to 70% in repair costs.
Designed and manufactured by VERGE, assures you of premium product quality and compliance! Rack-PRO measures 300mm high with heavy-duty corners measuring 400mm high offering extra protection as corners are subject frequent impact. It is substantially reinforced with gusset brackets providing immovable protection. The modular bolt together barrier comes in two standard lengths to suit your racking configuration.
Protects more than just racking – Built modular means it is as flexible as you need it to be! By simply adjusting the bolt-in barrier section, varied lengths are easily accomplished to suit more applications. Rack-PRO can be used to protect walls, work areas, low-height platforms, coolrooms and machinery.
- Modular – Low replacement costs. If it gets damaged you only need to replace the damaged part saving you up to 70%
- Galvanised and powdercoated – highly visible and wont rust
- Extremely strong steel construction – Prevents costly damage to racking
- Available in three standard lengths.
- Supplied in kit form – Comes complete with fixings
- Full range of spare parts available.
- Mounts independently of racking – Isolates impact from the racking system
- Comes flat pack – big savings in transport costs
- Cost effective – Prevention is always cheaper and better than cure.
- Complies with Australian standard: AS4084-2012
- protection to a height of 400mm – Suitable for all brands of pallet racking
- Reduces damage to racks from fork lifts. It improves employee safety and protects your assets.
- Quick & easy to install – No welding, no cutting, no mess!
- Provides low cost insurance compared the cost of potential damage. Saves money, labour & replacement rack costs
- Designed to absorb impacts from forklifts, vehicles and trolleys.
|FV451||RACK-PRO DOUBLE – 2250L x 400H (MM) – To suit back to back pallet racking|
|FV452||RACK-PRO SINGLE – 990L x 400H (MM) – To suit single deep pallet racking|
|FV453||RACK-PRO CUSTOM – (Double deep, drive-in, etc)|