Verge-ECO Pedestrian Safety Rail™
The Verge-ECO™ rail is a 1m high handrail system designed to keep personnel from straying on designated pathway into harm way. The Verge-ECO™ is a flat pack modular barrier system that comes in 3m kits that simply lock together with couplings to form a continuous barrier at your desired length.
It’s easy to order and install – Start with a STARTER BAY, add as many ADD-ON BAYS as you require, and finish it with an END-BAY. We want to make it as easy as possible for you so if you would like assistance give us a call.
Verge Eco modules comes in 4 configurations (see table).
- Fully Modular – Fast, efficient, affordable and Flexible
- Powdercoated safety yellow – highly visible
- Flat-pack – Reduced transportation costs.
- In stock ready to dispatch – fast turnaround times
- Compliant with Australian standards AS1657-2013
- ‘Ready to tighten’ couplings – insert tube and tighten with a Hex key. (Easy to relocate, repair and replace)
- Protects your staff – keeps them out of harm’s way
- Versatile accessories – flexible to fit any application
- Quality guaranteed! – Designed and built in Australia by VERGE.
- Easy to order
- Fast assembly time – Reduced site disruption
- Easy to install (no cutting, no welding, no mess)
- Comes in kit form (all fixings included)
|CV101||Eco-Stand-alone bay kit 1000H x 3000L|
|CV102||Eco-Starter bay kit 1000H x 3000L|
|CV103||Eco-Add-on bay kit 1000H x 3000L|
|CV104||Eco-End bay kit 1000H x 3000L|
- Description – Modular barrier rail
- Material – Mild steel
- Height – 1m
- Length – as requested
- Finish – powder coated safety yellow
- Weight – 9.2 kg / m
Verge-ECO™ accessories including Rail-Elbows™, Kick-Plates™ and Swing Gates™ can be used to achieve your desired outcome. Using elbows allows you to have a continuous handrail along winding passageways and around corners. The 100mm x 6mm kick- plate accessory is easily adapted providing protection against obtrusions into passageways. Verge-ECO Kick Rail™ is essential on the edge of elevated walkways and platforms that are more than 2m above floor level.